Best Prices On Custom Orthotics, Orthotic Sandals & Orthotic Footwear in Kitchener - Waterloo
ALL ProFLEX CUSTOM ORTHOTICS & ORTHOTIC FOOTWEAR - Prices effective until June 30, 2020
Best Prices on Orthotics, Orthotic Sandals and Orthotic Footwear in Kitchener - Waterloo, Ontario
Due to recent notification of internal policies within the insurance industry, we are presently unable to offer any retail footwear as a part of a custom orthotic package.
What's Included in Our Fee for Custom Orthotics, Orthotic Sandals/Footwear:
- The Initial Visit - Orthotic Consultation/Examination
- Gait Analysis and Biomechanical Testing
- Report of Findings and Patient Education
- Your Order of Custom Orthotic Devices
- Shipping Cost to and from the Orthotic Laboratory
- The Second Visit - Dispensing and Fitting Session
- Follow-Up Visits for any adjustment/modifications that may be required during the first 90 days
- Any required warranty work during the first 90 days
What is NOT Included in Our Fee for Custom Orthotic Footwear including Sandals:
- Due to changes in insurance requirements, the fee for any footwear component of your order will be listed separately on your statement.
- The fee for the footwear may not be covered by your insurer.
- Please check the details of your specific plan carefully.
- We can also provide you with a pre-determination letter to help you verify any coverage before you place your order.
Questions? We would love to answer your questions about custom orthotics.
If you would like to know more about these custom orthotic offers, please contact us at the office and our friendly staff or Dr. Nyman will be glad to assist you.
(*Offer #1 Conditions: Both pairs of custom orthotics must be ordered at the same time and be made off the same 3D-volumetric foot castings. The type of custom orthotics ordered may be different = e.g. 1 pair for running shoes and 1 pair for dress shoes. Both pairs of custom orthotics will be itemized on separate lines of the same statement. Some plans may only provide coverage for 1 pair of orthotics per calendar year and you should check your insurance plan details carefully prior to order. This offer is part of an orthotic solution to better serve patient needs as most people need to wear more than one type of footwear on a daily basis. This offer is our standard pricing and it should not be confused with a "two for one" deal. No part of this orthotics package is free. There are no vouchers, incentives or discounts available. The price for the custom orthotics remains the same irrespective of any submission to an insurer. The price includes the initial visit, follow-up visit, biomechanical assessment, casting, shipping, orthotic devices and warranty. Prices are subject to change and this offer expires on June 30, 2020. Please contact us if you have any other questions.)